Re: Why is jaws 13.0 a piece of shit?

I agree with SLJ. If you don't like jaws, just don't use it.
Also, I can think of many other things that are a lot bigger in size than jaws. Heck, even some audiogames are a lot bigger than jaws, so I don't understand why people are saying that JAWS is too big when we've got dozens of things that are way bigger than that. I haven't had very many crashes with jaws on windows 8. The only cases where it does crash are when programs stop responding, but NVDA does this too, and it's extremely annoying. At least I can recover JAWS when it does this. NVDA, I can't, because it refuses to let me press anything, and when programs stop responding it does not work properly in the start menu or in task manager.