Re: Why is jaws 13.0 a piece of shit?

Well, in countries like Denmark where english isn't the main language, people are still using Jaws. NVDA is translated into danish, but the default ESpeak voice suck when it comes to speak other languages than english. No danish voice is free accept for the voice which come with Jaws, which can only be used in Jaws. I'm not sure if NVDA is translated as good as Jaws, but I think the translation and the difficulty in getting voices for free in other languages than english is the reason for people still are using Jaws and other screenreaders in non-speaking countries.
Jaws works differently depending on the computer. Therefore, some people are experiencing crashes and others are experiencing that Jaws works very well.