Re: Monthly chat August 2019

Hi.
Well things have been going okay for me. My niece and nephew are staying with us, it's been a struggle, but at least they are going to school now, so I get a break for part of the day.
I've been watching a lot of the simpsons, I love it! I watched the episode like father, like clown, where Jackie mason voices a character. He was so funny, I don't know why they didn't put him in more episodes. Maybe he was too well-known? Since I watched that episode, I've started listening to mason's comedy albums, it's been a lot of fun! I've also been watching all in the family, I don't like the stupid political debates or the racism, but if you strip all that away, it's still funny. Why they have to put politics in series I'll never know. I have no faith in politics and politicians in general, so it surprises me that people think they have a voice or can make changes in the political world. Anyway, I've also been watching the show baskets, it's good but the series has just come to an end. That was probably the only original comedy on tv, I'll miss it very much.
I've also been practicing mandolin, it's been very rewarding, but that is sure hard to tune because of all the strings.
@Dark, happy late birthday! I hope you had a good one!