Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

This post is just to give a little update on the raffle. I'll be selecting the winners this sunday rather than two weeks after the update release. I haven't received any new entries in about two days or so and I'd like to get these acounts to people ASAP. The way it wwill work is I'll randomly select 5 names out of a hat. Each person's name is in the hat at least once. depending on the reasons as to why you can not purchase an acount you will either have 1, 2, or 3 tickets in the hat. I've received some pretty good reasons as to why they are unable to purchase an acount and this system will insure that they have priority while giving the others a fighting chance. This is how I have decided to set up the raffle. I wwill continue to draw the names out untill I have 5 different names. I will be responding to all emails informing you of your status. If you are selected I will purchase the acount when it goes live and email you the user name and password f or the acount and from there you will be able to change your passwords. If you've any questions you can either ask here or email me. As before,
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!