Re: Thoughts on Steam?

fastfinge is totally right. They could technically cut all blind players off without a warning and perhaps without refunds. However, they have not done this yet, and nothing so far has really shown that they will. Though what he's saying is true about every other indapendant company owners lol. Facebook is an example of this, they recently purchased whatsapp or w/e that thing is called, I had it never used it, didn't like it. Lots of other people did, and now it's totally inaccessible acording to those who I know used it a lot. Anyway, I think that it's a risk that a person has the right to take or decline. Trying to force people into thinking that steam is a horrible company because they're website uses a captcha. Really that, and their steam client requiring the object nav are the only problems I have encountered with the website, and the captcha already has a solution. The object nav is not a hard thing to use, and honestly more people need to learn to use it anyway. The rest of the website just takes a bit to get use to. After you learn what to do it's easy.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: sneak
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: sneak
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal