Re: How Often are you Grabbed in Public

hey there! Well i know i don't posst quite offten but this toppick got my atention, and so i thought posting a few anecdotes and my opinnion... Though i might ending saying someone just said in another post.

Once i were waiting for the bus. I knew perfectly where i was and i knew perfectly what sounds to look for (i've done this a lot of times and i'm going to do this today too). Well all was fine but suddenly someone came in running like hell to my direction! I thought man! This person is going to crash on me! So i decided to move on a bit to let him pass. But he stoped suddenly and asked... Do you need help? I said no and he just went away without saying anithing. Another day i was trying to get across at a busy street. While i was on my way someone grabed my arm and started to walk  in the oposite direction. I just told him kindly that i was going to the other way and he decided to help me. In my opinion it depends on the situation, in your personality and if you mind (or not) this behaviour. For me its okay and i try to take this situations with a good mood... But! Sometimes people just exaggerate.