Re: Braillemon status update!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eu9pzdy24m46g … .0.2.3.zip

Link has been updated, you don't need the .bat file anymore. I added a little thing to test if you keep running into the glitch with "no pokemon", let me know if it keeps happening because it will tell me more in a direction of what I need to test/fix.

This is a temporary fix and will probably be modified for a better fix in the near future, but this does the job for now.

EDIT: Not in this version, but Mr.B:

1. I can't replicate your glitch. Any more details?
2. Fixed.
3. I can't replicate it but I found a different glitch so I'm addressing that.