Re: skype account issue: forked

Greetings.
So I have a well working solution for the lag.
Sometime ago that I was complaining about the lag, Braille0109 recommended me to use skype 8.50 and it really worked. The lag is now ocmpletely gone and I can switch chats without any lag and instantly just like before. However the bad thing about using an older version of skype is that everytime you want to launch skype you need to delete the skype - setup.exe file. Gladly, I've got a solution for that, too. Here's a program I wrote that you can put it on your desktop and everytime you launch it, it deletes the skype - setup.exe file and launches skype itself so I named it "SK launcher".
32 bit version:
http://idt-group.ir/programs/sk launcher.exe
64 bit version:
http://idt-group.ir/programs/sk launcher x64.exe

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector