Re: Please, I need some things uploaded

Na, the closest thing we have to an audio fighting game is Jeqo Prime. tongue
EC was supposed to be awesome. then the end of 2012 and the entirety of 2013 ate my soul. I may get back to it eventually (the biggest complaint was the sounds, some of which I can now improve). I'll either wind up merging it with the BitRoom engine, or at least try to come up with a level editor (hard-coding stage layouts is just plain not fun).