Re: Space Muds with Decent Sound Packs?

Yeah, basically just salvage debris chunks until you can asteroid haul. lol General tips... AEU's good at fixing things/supplemental stuff I signed up there but kinda wish I'd gone somewhere else now TBH. That, plus the recent situations kinda turned me off playing, it's like frickin' real life politics simulator 1.0 in there... maybe that's changed though, I haven't logged on for quite a while. League are the tanks, and fringe blow shit up. The asteroid mining activity is wonderful, wonderful cash. Get someone to show you the ropes of combat piloting... Miriani vets, spamming constant movement = bad. If you know you're gonna be generally away for a while, get yourself set up on asteroid belt management, because the points come in at a crawl, but they do add up. Get someone to tell you about the debris clusters outside of local sectors, and find the salvage station. You'll get more bang for your buck there, because taxes are a bitch on planets apparently. And on the RATS, for those who don't know already... don't bother trying to avoid their hits in space, you can't.
Hopefully something in here actually was useful. lol Does make me want to start playing again though.