Re: TGHub, my first real game.

A few things.
One: I don't personally see this as being in the wrong room. Maybe I did rush the release slightly, but I was just excited to have made something with some cool games and utilities that actually ran, after lots of trying.
Second, plans for the next update. I already fixed the spelling you pointed out, thanks rorry, you'll be credited in the CL. I have already added a few other random things, like a game that tests how fast you can mash your spacebar in 15 seconds. I hope to add levels, AKA, choosing how long the timer should be for, and hopefully add a high score system, but i haven't been able to get that to work yet. Another thing in this update that you can expect is this random jibberish generator. I was on tt with a friend talking about this game, and she suggested a random letter and number generator. So I made that, IDK, it's just for fun. I'm hoping to add the black keys to the piano, but I need to get some sounds for that first. If anyone knows of any sources, please do let me know. I'm also trying to make it so if you hit escape while playing an instrument or playing the space game, it will bring you to the main menu. Haven't got that to work yet. And I'm also trying to make the slot machine more realistic, and that's prooving to be quite a task. Also I have school now again, so i have less time to code, so it will probably be a while until this update comes out. Just wanted to give you all an update on how it's going. Again, if you have any suggestions, feel free to post them in this topic, and I'll attempt to the best of my ability to add them.
Cheers!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector