Re: Monthly chat September 2019

*Rant Ahead:
I know. These people who are supposed to advise us, barely get payed!
Honestly, this bull shit, you can do whatever you set your mind to mentality is going to ruin people's lives more than help.

A guy has recently graduated from a Common Core school, told he can do anythnig he sets his mind to no matter what happens, so, believing this, he goes to colege. But our school system doesn't prepare in the slightest for things like colege, much less real life!
So he goes to colege, can't cope with the amount of work and all of the real life shit, and kills himself.

This is the big flaw with our damn school system, and also why we're 79th in edjicational levels in the hole world! Germany, Italy, The United Kingdom, and Mexico are ahead of us!

Also, about 90 percent of kids in school in the United States would fail horribly in the military, purely due to they're physical conditions, or just because they're too damn soft!
Now, it's not like having a monumentally sized military is nessisary, right now, but if we were forced into drafting for a war, we would be absolutely fucked!
*End Rant.

Sorry, I just got anoyed at this school system and the people in my country.
I do this some times haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector