Re: Monthly chat September 2019

Just to be clear,  people are aware that the term bell end is  an incredibly rude one over here? It refers to the glans, that is the lower part of the penis.

Its probably the male equivalent of calling a woman a cunt, and though the meaning is similar, is likely rather more offensive than just calling someone a dick.

Not that people using offensive words is a problem, just make sure  you know what they mean, there was a hilarious simpsons episode where Homer managed to call everyone  Britain a bunch of "wankers" because  producers thought "wanker" meant idiot, without realising that over here "wanker" is a pretty offensive term, meaning someone who masturbates, and a waaay stronger insult than idiot.

Btw, we also have fun when my lady speaks about her "fanny" since in the states "fanny"  as far as I understand is  a pretty childish term for bottom, where as here it's a rather unpleasant term  for a woman's vagina big_smile.

Oh and then there is all the fun I've mentioned before on this forum with the term faggot, my lady did have great fun telling her sister on the phone that she'd had roast faggots for tea and really enjoyed them big_smile.

@Dark eagle, the dresden files are fun, though I got rather sick of Dresden's wining and ridiculously silly attitude about women, and the way he kept acquiring powers. I viewed the books as fluffy light entertainment, but not more than that, and while I enjoyed reading them once and intend to read the next one if Butcher ever  writes it, I would probably go somewhere else for a serious series.
spellmonger  is a series I'd like to try I think.

At the moment I'm currently reading Lilith's brude by Octavia  butler, but this is a very dark, very serious and very compelling scifi with quite unique aliens and probably not for the faint of heart.

Edit: Okay I've   sort of  avoided saying this, but it turns out no, my lady is not exactly well right now. Hopefully its something that is fixable, but there is a distinct possibility it isn't.

Lets just say   it begins with c and rhymes with necromancer, so no, I'm not exactly feeling great at the second.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector