Re: wayfar1444, a colonization/strategy futuristic mud

Hello Dark

Wayfar is still in beta stage, and the main reason is that it's extremely huge and complex.

Regarding PVP, If you can, please suggest ideas and game mechanics that help defense.
We need well-balanced  system for  automated defense solutions, and still we have got no ideas yet.
Right now,  if a soul want, they can pound your base and  send every  thing that you made  to hell while you are offline, and this needs to be fixed; however by great  game mechanics and something that is not overpowered, neither useless.
If you have got any ideas, please type:
@send *ideas
then write subject and press enter.
then right your message, and at the end, send a (period) to the mud, indicating that you're done.
if you are not familiar with the MailNet system, do this:

type mailnet on
and type these commands to be subscribed to the lists:
@read $ on *ideas
@read $ on *chat
@read $ on *comedy
@read $ on *bug
($ means latest)
now, whenever a new post becomes available, you can read them one by one by typing:
@nn
so whenever you log on you can type @nn to see all the unread messages  on mailnet.

(of course you can read previous posts by typing @read <number> on *mail)
you can also comment by typing
@comment <number> on *mail, *mail being:  (*chat, *idea, *bug, *comedy)

Actually, I have forgot a great mail: *clp. this one is for new changes in the moo. subscribe to it and @nn will let you know of new changes!

TBH, hellCore's mailnet system is the best.

P.S, you can type @read from:me on *mail to see your posts written in that mail.