Feedback for future versions of EA SPORTS Madden NFL

Hello all,
My name is Aaron and I am a blind software engineer who works with Karen Stevens on the EA Accessibility team.

Planning has begun for the next version of Madden NFL and we are interested in getting feedback on the narration feature that was improved in Madden 20.

If you can share your top one to three must-fixes, needs, deficiencies or other problems that should be addressed, we would love to hear from you.
Karen will be presenting a summary of your feedback to the Madden team at a future planning meeting so this is your chance to make sure EA SPORTS hears your voice loud and clear.

Thanks in advance for your help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EA_AaronR via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector