Re: Feedback for future versions of EA SPORTS Madden NFL

@7 I agree to a point, but realistically that's under the assumption that A, someone knows what each play means, and B, they're open when you think they are. Just because they're done running their route doesn't mean they're open. They can be covered or there can be someone wide open, and knowing the play book/ plays won't help with that. I really think you need to do both here. On one hand I don't think we should be picking random plays anymore, on the other I don't think knowing plays and what routes the players are supposed to be running are enough. We need real time updates so we can react properly to coverage or missed coverage, as it may be.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EA_AaronR via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector