Blind college students, what kind of part-time job do you have?

Hi guys,
I am a sofomore in college. I am looking to get a part-time job both for the experience, and for a bit of extra spending money. I know there are a lot of blind people here like myself, and several of you have worked and been in college. What has your experience been / where do you recommend I look?
Thanks!
Edit: I'm not too particular in terms of where it is, though I'd prefer to work at a grocery store or some other environment where - I may have to serve customers, but not serve food to them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector