Re: Blind college students, what kind of part-time job do you have?

I agree with post 4. If you can, try putting yourself out there at job fairs, internships, etc. Anything you can do to further your experience in the field you decide to pursue is good. I was lucky in that I had an internship starting right out of high school and then went on as fulltime about Sophomore year of college. This was a software development position. Not sure if you are still into coding, but if you are, some advice I can give is that try to build up a good online portfolio of projects and you won't struggle too much to get a job when you finish.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector