Re: accessible spanish flash cards?

The thing is, because I am using the language transfer corse, I'm learning a lot of, for lack of a better word, big words, which is great, but this will, and has, left gaps in my vocabulary, because language transfer uses the english you know to teach you spanish. To date, it is by far the most effective corse I've looked at. But if it continues to go the way it is, I'm going to need a source of vocabulary not related to english although it's taking many of these words in turn from latin. It's been highly recomended I use multiple sources. As for talking, I have my dad for any random questions and because he's a native speaker, I can practess speaking with him.