Re: Thoughts on Steam?

Hi,
I agree, although I'm trying to get everyone to just be reasonable. Whether it'll work, I'm not sure, which is why I started this thread to allow discussion of Steam itself along with user thoughts, and as things go, thoughts on the forum for a bit. If I see a cosmos topic, I avoid it, period. As for screen reader topics, that depends on how things go, though I usually take part in theNVDA discussions and if Jaws pops up, I try to defend it a bit as it can sometimes do things that NVDA can't. However, I have not tried the latest versions of Jaws so can't vouch for if it's getting worse.
Now, back to Steam: I'm not sure what to do from here. Can we approach them ora re we facing a lost cause? I think if we go up demanding they do something they'd just ignore us completely, yet if we go too polight we may be seen as soft. I honestly don't have an idea on how to act here and am a bit baffled, yet I dont' want to give up.