Re: I'm leaving for now

175 posts later, and I believe I'm finally ready to say what I've been wanting to say in a less destructive manner.
First off I'm going to admit fault here. I, in effect, started this entire mess by creating this topic about online FPSs a few days ago. If I didn't make that topic, Mason would not have been prompted to make this topic about UP which - in turn - sparked Sam to leave the forum. I'm sorry for doing that to you guys, I didn't keep my mouth shut when I needed to and for that I am seeing the consiquences.
Sam, I am particularly sorry for you, I've been in a position where I was considering suicide. In fact, during my time at a blind school in 2010 those people hated me to the point of physically abusing me, and I did try to kill myself so that I wouldn't have to go through that anymore. I definitely know and feel your pain, and know that I wish the best for you and hope this will all be over shortly, and you can get back to living a happy life minus all the drama and theft.
To everyone who's against what the moderators are doing, allow me to remind you that they pulled us out of the worst spiral this forum has ever seen. Without them, this forum would probably be dead by now. Allow me to also remind you that Liam - one of the admins on this forum - out aged and outperformed a good many of us. He's got a lot more life experience and definitely knows how to properly keep a forum in check, so I wouldn't go trash-talking him when a good number of you probably haven't done much administration yourselves. I've always been taught as a kid to respect my elders, and I'm sure your folks taught you guys that too, so please take their words to heart. I'm sure Jade probably out-ages a lot of you too, but that I'm not sure about because I don't know his age and don't really need to, because the simple fact is that he knows his stuff. Trust and support the moderators and their actions, because they know what they're doing more than most of us. Also Jade, I give you my thanks for your apology in the other topic and I except it, because I did see where you were coming from.
That's all I have to say for now. Good day ladies and gents, and please be civil with one another. Civility goes a long way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector