Re: Question regarding hardware sequencers

That's the thing, my friend. There are too many devices and also we as users have different needs and level of experience.
I'm more into analog stuff, so the Sq1 and Keystep are good for me enough.
Of course those folks compiling sutch lists don't know a speck of dust about the blind user's needs and specifics, but at the same time sometimes sighted folks can find a device so difficult to use, but blind dude simply learns the button combinations and knobs and runs away - no, flies away on that little sequencer!
I'm completely blind, but quite deeply a synth nerd, so for me it's not a problem to learn up a bunch of button combos and memorize a list of functions, while some other dude may need to have evrething written out and be able to check every move.
So yeah, there's unfortunately no list of blind friendly hardware, but it's also a list quite impossible to do, as again: we can be so darn different, which in itself may be a good thing or not...
Anyway, here are some more lists I found, which mostly tend to mention the same things, but still bring something new to the table or at least give better descriptions of the stuff they contain.
https://reverb.com/news/the-5-best-hard … r-your-rig
https://www.factmag.com/2017/04/01/buyi … est-deals/
https://ask.audio/articles/11-hardware- … d-consider

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector