Re: I'm leaving for now

I'm not sure about the permissions and whatnot which would be necessary to enable such a thing, so I'm not sure how much pushing it is going to work.

That said, I'm tempted to be firmer, in the way you guys seem to want, as a sort of litmus test. I have my sneaking suspicions as to what will happen, and I'm pretty convinced there's no way for us to win. I hear you regarding certain users who seem to get a lot of leeway, but I could also point at folks like Ethin and Ironcross who have gotten a ton of cautions where warnings might've been called for.
The fact is, even with a firmer idea of what does and does not constitute a breach of rules, we're going to have different ideas on what should be cautioned for and what should be warned for. I usually caution first unless the harm is large (see Moonwalker and their citing of mental health as trendy, far earlier in this topic). Whereas someone making one personal attack in the heat of the moment might get a caution, as Ironcross did. But Liam, or Carter, or Aaron even, might feel vastly different from me in certain cases, so it depends to some extent on the mtaff member addressing the issue.
But this is a very telling point. Some of you folks were convinced that hammers would be falling left and right, yet now you want them to fall more firmly. I'm...not quite sure what to tell you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector