Re: I'm leaving for now

As for the mental health issue, I get it too. I'm not a delusional narcissist like people would like to think, and I'm not an entitled brat. I can see where Sam is coming from. I've been pushed to that point a couple of times myself. We all make stupid decisions, stupid mistakes, and that kind of thing, but do we all continue to be hated for them years later? I've had some issues with several of you during a bad time, but do you see me at your throats? Yes, I get a little testy, or sometimes a lot testy, when you decide to bring that into the public. If you don't like me, please keep it in your diary or something. Chances are I already know that. A few years back, a lot of things in my life went nutty at once, and it pushed me way over the edge. As a sophomore in high school, I dealt with it the best way I could. Now I'm in my fifth semester of college, so that tells you guys how much time has passed since all of that happened. The point of all of this is everyone has problems, and it's up to each person how to handle them, so lighten up and don't be judgmental of something the person with the problem did to deal with it.