Re: Reviving Ultra Power, old servers and history

1. I actually played Ultra Power. I think it was Ultra Power 10 or something. I found it boring and thought the map travel points were to jumbled. That's why i say its unfair to call Constant Battle a clone. I think BC is a way, way, better game than Ultra Power. I think, it was good for its time, but old and outdated today.
2. To all the people who say bananas are terrible, I say, you are aliens! That or the bananas outside Trinidad tastes horrible like the KFC. I could understand not liking plantain, but not bananas. Plantains are a staple of Trinidadian foods, but I Don't Like it. Too oily. But bananas, however, rock. Especially the small cheekytoe bananas.
               UP WITH BANANAS! DOWN WITH RED APPLES!
I could stand the green ones, but screw the red ones!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector