Re: Reviving Ultra Power, old servers and history

I made the suggestion to Mason along time ago to make ultra power a side scroller. Now whether he had that idea for a long time and was waiting for somebody to mention it, or I gave him the idea doesn’t really matter. Either way, I kind of regret making the suggestion now because everybody and their mother is making side scrolling multiplayer shooters, and it’s quickly getting old.   I would have to say constant battle is the first example of a side scrolling shooter that did have a very unique concept after ultra power was made, however, I can’t hardly play that game because I get killed by something every five seconds. I thought it was a bomb, but there were no bombs around that spot and nobody around to put them there. Either way, the game was pretty much unplayable for me. I couldn’t even go out of pacifist mode to start attacking people. After that I suppose was scrolling battles your world, but that had its fair share of bugs and glitches. So many, in fact, that it would make your head spin.  I wish we could go back to having 3-D multiplayer first person shooters, but as long as source code for ultra power or scrolling battles pro keeps getting stolen, (not sure if scrolling battles pro was stolen or not), We’re not going to have anymore of those games and it’s all going to be carbon copies of those two games. If this is the case, it looks like audio games are going to have a very bleak future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector