Re: Emotional and impulsive posting

It took me repeatedly being called out for bullshit I said way back when on The Zone BBS for it to sink in that, hey, maybe I shouldn't be so defensive and impulsive. It's true that that site was generally a cesspool, and that being vulnerable there was a grave mistake, but it taught me to grow a thicker skin, if nothing else. More importantly, I learned that just because you have an opinion about something, or an emotion, that doesn't mean the whole world needs to know about it. I think the majority of folks on social media today could do with this sort of reality check. Nobody needs to know the last time you took a shit, or the 50 places you checked into today. Seriously, why is that a thing?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector