Re: Shadow Rine full voice, questions on extra episode

Hay blind ninja, or anyone else who might be reading this.
Do the three new dungions need to be completed in a set order?
If not, I'm really stuck on the watter one.
I have finished all but one of the seals; the one on the bottom right.
I can see where I need to go but have no idea how to get their.
I've already cleared the locked room of monsters, so its always clean when I go their.
After I enter the seal puzzle from the bottom right room, I then have to go down because I can't climb the wall.
In the next room, I have to go down, then cross a lava field to the right in order to get to another exit on the right of that room.
The next room is the locked one that I've already cleared, so I go all the way around the room; ending up at an exit on the left of that room that takes me back to the previous room, but on a higher level.
And here's, where I'm, stuck.
I can see the other exit on the field viewer; not to far to the right from the first intrance to this room; both are on the top of the map.
My problem, is that I can't; for the life of me; figure out how to get to said exit, as walking left just makes me jump down to the lower level where I crossed the lava before.
I know once I do figure all this out, the switch I need to press is back in the first room.
I can hear it just alittle bit when I first enter the puzzle, but I can't get to it!
Help?
Also, do the zodiac balls in the mountain dungion give any kind of feedback when examining the main door?
If not, can I ask for some help with that to?
Later!