Re: Shadow Rine full voice, questions on extra episode

I'm not sure if it was in their when you finished the game, but I'm running version 3.171, and it's in the bonus shop for 20,000 BP.
I'm not sure if you'd call this cheating, but seeing as this is a sort of help thread for the extra stuff in the game...
It's possible to cheese out some of the unlockables and shorten the time it takes to get things like the extra ep.
Basically; depending on your morals; their are two ways to go about this.
1. make a copy of your save just before you fight the final boss.
Finish the final boss on both saves, then use one to unlock any system extras before deleting it.
You can then keep those bonus points for use on bonuses that specifically apply to your next run of the game; once you defeat the final boss again.
2. Finish the final boss on a save and wait until the credits get done.
At that point you'll get a saving sequence.
Once that's done and the ending you erned starts to play out, pres L to bring up the load menu and coppy your save.
This will end up making two saves simply called ending with all your stats listed like normal.
Let the ending play out, then unlock any system extras with that save before overwriting it with the copy.
After running the ending again, you'll have all those BP to use on your next run of the game.
And before you ask, no! You can't just coppy your clear save.
And yes, I tried that and got told that it was the one and only save I couldn't coppy.
One final unrelated note;
The last hope will max out at level 15 with exactly 100,000 EXP, and won't aquire any more until you finish the game and buy the extra last hope eternal for 15,000 BP.
To avoid wasting all the EXP the extra ep was trying to give me, I'm actually doing an easy mode, double EXP, no heart, 5X money run just to max out the sword.
Later!