Re: about the GDE

Hi there. I've got a good project going in my GDE. I've even got a main menu with a few single options and a couple submenus. I've had to ask the developer for a bit of help every once in a while. But, the menus, I figured out all on my own. I even made the main menu music fade out when you hit button 1 on new game. I have a learn sounds menu, and an options menu with only 1 working option in it right now. Set Music Volume. When you hit button 1 on that option, it opens the music volume and then you can press and hold button 2 to lower the volume, and button 3 to raise it. It also makes a clicking sound as the volume changes. When it reaches 0 or 100, the clicking sound stops.
The developer has told me that he is working on a few major changes for the GDE and a lot of the suggestions I've posted to him will be part of that. Man, I really feel like I'm giving this thing a workout with all I've got going in it. I love this. I know it's a closed framework, and with something like CSharp, or other programming languages, you can do much more. But, this definitely has so much going for it. I mean, had this never come along, I'd probably never be able to create my own game. But,, Now? I'm really working on it. I feel so excited for this. I can't wait to see the next update for it.
Speaking of the update. It won't happen for a bit as he does have his own life with a little one that's just a few months old. As i always say, family comes first. But, as for the console itself, He did tell me very recently that he was getting quotes for it and the production.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector