Re: about the GDE

Hi guys,

I havent checked back o nthe forum for a while but cam across this post. My name is Aaron Parsons and I'm the developer for the sonus project.

I thought I would just drop a message to answer a few questions.

I have been working on the console itself for a while so focus has been away from the GDE.

I am planning on allowing users of the PCP to choose their own keys but it will still be limited to 9 buttons plus a pause.
Th console obviously has limited buttons where as a keyboard contains a lot more. how most games for consolesincrease their options for the player is by pairing buttons.

such as button 1 could be an attack, but if you hold button 5 and 1 together that could be a magic attack.

There is a tutorial to make a beat em up game but its only got 2 videos so far. I will be picking that up gain at some point. there are links to video tutorials on the sonus website on the GDE page.

As for contacting me for support. we have a facebook page and twitter page, or email which can be found the webstie.
Its a bit hard to pin some time down for a verbal conversation but I have done this before. Of course any message sent to me by any of these methods i wil ltry to get to as quick as possible and help out in anyway I can.

thanks for the interest.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector