Re: I need help about game Batlezone...

Don't worry friend, you've already done enough for me and I thank you so much!  Sooner or later I'll find the backslash button.  However collecting the objects in this way is really uncomfortable, many of them are lost before being taken because you have to be very fast to press the correct button;  and then some fall while I'm fighting so I can't collect them.  It would have been better to collect them automatically, passing over them as happens in most Scrollers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector