Re: I need help about game Batlezone...

Guys that anger, I am stuck for days at level 12, the penultimate.  I really can't get over it because there are those damn police cars that always kill me!  In the manual it is written to lower when you hear it, but if you are fighting it is not possible to stay down.  Any idea to pass this level?  Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector