What was happened with Audio games archive?

Hello.
I don't know, where to mention this problem, so I tried It here.
What was happened with Audiogames archive?
It looks, like this site was hacked. I have tested this site with Firefox and Chrome and warning looks, like this site countains something bad.
So, here is evidence. I must send a link, because It wouldn't help, if I send message. This message is in Slovak.
http://www.agarchive.net