Re: What was happened with Audio games archive?

Though while I was searching, I came across a Google troubleshooter meant to check if a site has been hacked, and if you're sure your site is safe is suppose to allow you to send reconsideration requests through their forums. I'm suspicious that we might just get an automated response, though it's probably worth a try. The article has been sent to John.