Can't land in Eurofly

Hi all,

I have been playing Eurofly for a while, and I like it, but I have been getting a problem as of recent that is affecting my experience greatly.
When I get within the radio distance of the destination airport, the tower does not announce: “This is your destination airport,” but instead wants me to go to 2500, 1300, and then to 100, and once I am at 100, it tells me to continue on my current altitude.
Once I get within 2km from the airport and try to ask for landing permission, I can't do it, and I instead hear the name of the airport.
Spamming f1, going out of the 2km range, or even out of the radio range of the airport and back in it again does not make a difference; it seems to happen randomly.
I'm currently doing 4-5, and it happens when I try to land at Libreville Gabon, having started at  Sao Tomé,Sao Tome and Principe, but I have gotten the same kind of problem before in other places, and it randomly goes away.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
Is there a known trigger that causes this?

Any help would be appreciated.