Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

First, does anyone have the URL for donating? I can't seem to find it!

Second, I never thought about voice credit. I wouldn't mind putting in the names of those interested in being given credit, but I don't know most names, and I have no idea who would want to be included. I guess, if you want your name in the Readme as a voice donor (hey, I can't think of a better term right now), let me know, and tell me which voice you did. I can't promise that everyone or anyone will make it in before 3.2 comes out, but I'll keep adding to the Readme and giving Aprone the updated file, so you'll probably be in the next update.