Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

It should be a completely different experience with the new version, but as for how it works right now, it's pretty cool. (And hopefully someone will make more games for it at some point).
It does take getting use to; specifically, it can be tricky to calibrate it just right (I could get my character to do 360s with really fast head motions). Calibration is a pretty quick process, though, so it shouldn't take too many tries to get something usable. (And hopefully it will be even easier with the update.)