Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

If I had the money, I'd buy a See Munkey. Partly to support the project, and partly due to what Aprone said. To paraphrase: you can be walking down a hallway and hear a zombie off to one side. Turn your head, shoot the zombie, then face forward again and you'll keep walking along. Your direction of travel doesn't change, only your aim does, so it's a lot more realistic when you are looking at things and shooting them but not actually walking that way. There is a command to quickly snap your direction of travel to the facing direction, or maybe it's the other way around.

I went on Aprone's main site, but I just saw some unlabeled graphics, which is really ironic, and the audio games and audio devices links. Nothing about donating.

I'll try full-screen, as that is one other change I made. Too bad Swamp needs that; it makes things take a lot longer when switching between the VM and other Mac apps.