Re: Dev looking for advice on how to handle notifications

Sorry both, that's not what I meant. I'm talking about notifications accessible to blind gamers through text to speech. Those things you mentioned are exactly the kind of notifications that I'm talking about, but they are not accessible.

But I'm guessing that out of all the many audiogames and blind accessible iOS games etc etc there must be lots that have those kind of notifications but blind accessible.