Re: anyone up for watching and downloading anime?

"Look, I'm just as annoyed as you are about the fact that many books, movies and things are on inaccessible websites or in formats we can't interact with. This is a huge problem. But you seem to be of the mindset that it's up to us to fix it."
{46}
If you were really that annoyed, you would have done something about it.
I agree to, that it's a problem. But ya know what I try to do? I try, as much as I can, to fix that issue.
Hell i'm even learning Python to make games! And you know what kinds of games? Not orijinals of my own, but games like sor or streets of rage, and final fight.
Not something like the game, but the actual game.
Another issue is manga reading.
Lots of people, particularly the sited, can read manga. I could have never read cuz I couldn't see it, until now.
When it comes to the games side of it, I would really like to do it, But I just don't know if I would get a shut down from yall if I even uploaded it.
next.
By essentially demanding that you should get this media for free while others may not, or by implying that we should let you freely talk about it and provide links, you're displaying an entitled mindset which I, for one, have very little sympathy for.
If you can not tell by any of the posts i've wrote so far, I am not being entitled.
I was never demanding get anything free while others didn't, Why do you think I do this?
I do it to share with the comunity, and nothing more!
when ever I hear that word, entitled, or anything cloce to it, it kinda makes me upset. For the sole perpus that you all are shouting entitled, or he's being entitled, with out even looking deaper and really seeing why he's doing this.
alot of it love, hate, rage, disappointment, and a bunch of mixed emotions.
Anyway, that's all I have to say, so even if you don't stop shutting my post down, at least stop fireing that entitled thing at me?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector