Re: My personal beta experience with iOS 13

I appreciate that you changed the topic title and edited the first post.
But all I'm really getting out of this is that people who actually depend on there phone day to day really shouldn't be using betas.
And frankly, I thought that would be common sense.
Sounds like you got impatient to try the new version, but even when you saw how fucked it was you didn't revert?  If so, this level of masochism confuses me.
Some of these bugs really are appalling it must be said, particularly the 911 calling bug (I would have stopped using it instantly after that simply out of a moral duty) but it wasn't just the accessibility side of this release that was bad, it was everything.
And even though they shouldn't have released 13.0 to the public in that state in the first place, they did at least pull out the stops to fix it quickly.
Either way, thanks for suffering in order to help report the bugs, that helps all of us.