Re: My personal beta experience with iOS 13

OK. Time for some editting:
This morning, I experienced something.
My friend, Adel.Spence Facetimed me. He ended the call because I was still sleeping. After that, VO, as well as all the sound on my phone went mute. The mute switch stopped giving feedback, and everything, even the charging sound was mute. Like, what the heck Apple? People always say that Apple is the best in accessibility, but I never experienced this crap with VA.
I want to apologise to Zarvox. I'm sorry for probably coming across harsh in my previous post, and I finally understand your plight.
SCREW APPLE! SAMSUNG FOR LIFE!