Re: Ideas about new audio games?

what about some stealth based games?
I've never saw this concept implemented into any of our games, the only game which really focused on this was temporal.
i'd like to see some ideas which concentrate on stealth and avoiding direct confrontation rather than fighting, a game where you are a wannabee thief would be intheresting. I'd play that, a game where you start from shoplifting to burglary and have to upgrade your equipment like buy better hooks to climb walls and so on. that would be cool
The only thieflike game we have is psyco strike, but I can't call that really a thief based game, it's just a happy killing fest smile
I love the other ideas we have here in this topic too, i'd like to see some complex rpgs with content an story.