Re: Ideas about new audio games?

Hi.

There are quite a number of games I would like to see realised in audio.
One would be something like war thunder, take the TDV engine, makes stuff customizable, write your own missions and off you go.
Also, something like silent hunter would be awesome, for those who don't know, silent hunter was a submarine simulation, and a pritty complex one. I know that we have lone wolf, but SH was lonewolf on steroids.
I also would like to see the command and conquer style of games made in audio game for. Again, sound RTS is there, but C&c was still a bit different.

Greetings Moritz.