Re: Braillemon status update!

Hi Daigonite,

I like this project a lot, the pokemon games were among the very first I played as a kid. Good to be able to play them with such ease now. I have two little things.
The first is that I am getting an error when I make a pokemon use its fourth attack. In my case it is a female Nidoran trying to use Double Kick, this crashes the game. I don't have the error message, I accidentally clicked it away but I will post it if I see it again.
Second, I am a computer science student and also think this project is incredibly interesting from a developer's point of view. Is there anything I can help you with in building this game? What languages would I need to know?

Balliol