turning off command keys in jaws 2019 somehow possible?

Hey and good morning.

I'm running into a little anoyance I have with jaws and I wonder if you guys know a solution.
As some might know, NVDA has the feature to turn off command keys, so things like alt f4 are not anounced as you press them.
I want to have the same with jaws, so things like the function keys, alt, windows, ctrl or shift are not announced.
Problem is though, that I can't find a setting for that. funnily enough, pressing alt tab doesn't say alt tab anymore as it did in previous versions of jaws.
If there is no possibility of chaning that behaviour via the settings, is there something like a speach file where values like CTRL are written down and which could possibly be modified by hand?

Already thanks in advance.

Greetings Moritz.