What are the Cringeiest Things You've Done/Said in Your Life

Hi.
I was going through old posts I made because I was looking for one post I wrote. I didn't find it unfortunately, but I did find a lot of older posts that frankly I am embarrassed and ashamed to have written. I thought to myself, "What better way to face my more immature past than to look back and laugh at my mistakes?" Who knows, maybe this could be therapy for both myself and others who feel ashamed about their past. BTW guys, don't be too hard on yourselves, we've all made mistakes and we're better for them now, and we'll continue to improve as time goes by.
I suppose I should start with one of my more infamous ones. This one was posted to the New Releases room on July 14, 2015, and it's titled =https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/165 … he PC Down. For those who wish to read this during your leisure time you may, but I'm going to quickly point out some highlights of this topic. The fact that it's a program in the New Releases room and not a game already clues you into how this is probably going to look.

15-Year-Old Me wrote:

Hi all. So, my friend rote this script, and it allows you to shut down your computer. I compiled it for him, and I'm about to give the link. Note, it tells you to use left and right arrows, but doesn't actually let you use those, you must use up and down. The link is,
[Broken Link Redacted]
injoy, I guess.

When I first looked at this, I thought it was a joke. I then figured out it was from post 2, but it's a terrible joke at that. My humor could have used a lot of refining. Dark wasn’t too happy that I used the New Releases room to troll either. Understandably so, as it was fairly obvious I was doing this for attention.

Dark wrote:

Moderation!
This is not a game  so doesn't belong in  the new releases room.
Really, I am getting a trifle tired of reminding people of this fact!

It seems 15-year-old me was quite confused. I thought we made it to save trouble, but the other guy stated that it was for fun and I went with it, because regardless of what we thought we were doing this for, it was clearly an attention plea. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rory wrote:

If you don't know how to shut down the computer, here's how, in windows 7:
1. Press windows key to go to start menu.
2. Press right aero once, and go to shutdown split button. s.
3. Press enter, turn off your speakers, turn off your screan, and go to bed. There, no need for programs.

I went to that post and gave you a thumbs up, that was a pretty good burn.
I made this post to say that making mistakes is nothing to be ashamed of. It’s OK to falter, and your mistakes don’t have to be a negative thing if you learn and improve yourself off of them. Positivity can be gained from everything. In this case I was begging for attention, I got roasted for it, and now I’m laughing about it. In the spirit of making amends, what are some less than desirable things you’ve said or done that you feel comfortable sharing? I know, I sound like a therapist. I’ve been around therapists for almost a year. Long story.