Re: What are the Cringeiest Things You've Done/Said in Your Life

I recently found some god awful recordings I made when I was 12 using a program called auto wrap, which for those who don't know basically lets you talk normally and convert the speech into a wrap based on the tune selected. I'm not going to give a direct link because I'm  not sure if I have the will power because some of that stuff was honestly very bad and made me look like a bit of an asshole, ok more than a bit of an asshole, but some highlights were a recording of tobias heath talking to his mum I made wrap to in the club by 50 sent, which btw actually sounds quite amusing, and a little thing me and tobias did where we pretty much insulted each other and made it into a kind of wrap battle, before that feature had been aficially added to the program.
I have a few recordings of me and tobias prank calling various people, generally featuring me trolling people and tobias laughing like an idiot in the background giving the game away. Lol.
I have some more random recordings too, including me, tobias heath and this other guy from my school listening to music and  in some cases turning on the spot over and over just to make ourselves dizzy just for the sake of it, we used to love doing that btw, a recording of me and aaron hewitt drop testing and otherwise mutilating our phones, a recording of me, tobias and that guy I talked about earlier on the swing talking and doing weird scottish acsents, and a few recordings of this  little tech club that used to be a thing in my school which pretty much featured a bunch of people who didn't know what the fuck they were doing, and me and aaron hewitt blowing there minds away with our talks about the terrible terrible aweful place that is the dark web! That last part was a joke, btw. All of the above recordings date from late 2015 / the duration of 2016.
We were very weird kids.