Re: Crazy party dying?

I don't see the issue here.  If people really want to run BGT games in the future, but they stop working on modern OS versions, there are always virtual machine options, and their are some very user friendly and accessible ways of doing that these days.
Sure it's a bit of a pain but if you care that much it's worth it, and I don't see this being an issue for at least a couple versions yet.
I mean people have already figured out how to get various antivirus programs to leave BGT games alone, so this isn't that big of an extra step.